Monday, October 27, 2014

Caught Tabletowo: apps that I use every day … – Tabletowo.pl

/

A week ago, Peter began a cycle in which editors selected Tabletowo.pl will describe the programs and applications that help them create content for our website and organize your digital life. He did it well and did not leave me too much leeway in useful programs that make life easier bloggers creating content portably – especially when it comes to Windows. But I promised that the next in line with its set of applications I was myself, and I’m known for that, keep my words – voila! Although my summary is not exclusively focused on the work, and more convenience for mobile life.

Productivity

At one time I was able to create a long list of mandatory tools blogger uses the iPad. And even though I published the text on the pages Tabletowo.pl quite a long time, because in early 2013, and most recently the iPad using relatively rare, it is still incredibly current. Calmly I could publish it again, fresh, changing only a few items can.

There Cited applications include:

  • iZIP – as it should be bundle .rar or .zip iZIP comes to help (iOS, Android),
  • iA Writer – a recognized and popular software for word processing on iOS, the government adds a standard keyboard tools that allow easier navigation through the text (iOS – $ 4.99)
  • PaperHelper – an application for sharing the view of the screen into two windows – something like MultiWindow in Samsungach (iOS – 0, $ 99),
  • Pocket – Save articles and other content to read later – just a pity that this “later” for me, in many cases, not coming … (Android , iOS)
  • Feedly – a great tool, without which I can not imagine their work; All the most essential sources in one place, with the possibility of using the search engine in the paid version (Android, iOS)
  • ArtStudio – for me the most important thing here is the ability to change resolution photos and add watermark but the feature list is much longer application (iOS – $ 4.99)
  • PicsArt – poorer counterpart ArtStudio version of Android (Android)
  • WordPress (Android, iOS).

Today, I would add to them Twitter (Android, iOS), which, however, (which I never I did not believe that it will) become a working tool for me, and it was through him I realize a lot of news soon.

During this half year, slightly reorganized the services that I use. While several months ago did not matter to me that I am using the default browser on any device, so finally I came to the conclusion that significantly disrupted the life itself. And so, in the meantime, while in opposition, Peter, who uses the Microsoft ecosystem, I put on Google.

I can not imagine now, I could use a browser other than Chrome, but for years has used mainly passionately Firefox. Speed, auto-completion passwords in services that I use, synchronize bookmarks between hardware and browsing history from any device, on which I have Chrome – a fairy tale for me. This convinced me (finally) to Google Docs, Google Calendar became more friendly, and even telephone contacts keep your Google Account. Even Dropbox stopped taking to the Drive.

As the last I use mostly hybrids with Windows and Metro mode miss a wide berth, all the programs that I have always at hand on the laptop, I have a tablet. I am talking about very demanding tools like Word, IrfanView, Gimp or Box Live, and recently also Movie Maker (instead of Sony Vegas, which at the Switch 10 is simply no.)

 SkyCash-tabletowo

Cashless life

Wherever you are not leaving the house, I have with me a whole lot of “plastic” and a cell phone. I do not carry cash – unless on special occasions (ie. Will be with me or I’ll be forced to accidentally withdraw it from an ATM). Contactless payments are already so developed that the cash is no longer necessary for us. Therefore, rather than go to a kiosk or ticket vending machine, buy a ticket using the appropriate application – just like parking tickets.

For this I use the SkyCash (Android, iOS), ie “Mobile money box”, which means we can add using a credit card or bank transfer / express. With this application you can, without removing your credit card (or cash, if I have) from the portfolio or make the transfer via the Internet, buy a ticket to the cinema, public transport ticket (provided that I am in Warsaw, and not in Kielce, where such a possibility, unfortunately, no) and finally to pay for parking my car (the rate is calculated to the minute). There is also a whole bunch of other options, but have not yet been given to me to use.



Travel

Travelling is an indispensable part of my life. My friend laugh, I can not sit still and what can I say, it’s true. Through my passion for discovering new places, met a few applications, without which it can not function.

They are:

  • Jakdojade.pl – without her finding in Warsaw is almost impossible. Wonderful tool for predictive capabilities directions by public transport from point A to point B – even with changes (Android, iOS)
  • Booking.com – if I have to stay in a foreign city, but here I am looking for hotels (Android, iOS)
  • e-traveler – missed the train, and polskibus no longer available? Only here can I find a good alternative directions. Unless you happen to one side nothing is going to … (Android)
  • BlaBlaCar – … in such situations, the help comes BlaBlaCar, ie the ability to take the stranger driving along just to the same city or a passing by (Android, iOS)
  • Bilkom – timetable, but with one major drawback – it does not show ticket prices and offers to buy them from the application (Android, iOS)
  • Yanosik – a program through which we will find out where in a case where the “drought” and where a speed camera is active (ie yellow). It works thanks to the active users, introductory information on a regular basis while driving (Android, iOS).

And people often charges the recommended Transportoid – a great application that contains timetables the whole mass of cities (Android).


 tabletowoc-image-tablet

Other

There are a whole lot of interesting applications that are worth having on your tablet / smartphone, because – najnormalniej in the world – make life easier. On my devices can find even limited to:

  • Listonic – creating shopping lists, the ability to export the finished letter found in the network eg. The rules in the network (Android, iOS)
  • Recipes .com – when the stomach empty, and the head of a lack of ideas for a delicious meal (Android, iOS)
  • Spotify – the last of the types of services have grown like mushrooms after the rain, I was pleased to Spotify just because intuitively create your own lists and great ready-made list of carefully selected species and / or mood. Bad day? You put a playlist latino and immediately improves mood (Android, iOS)
  • Player – as I find time to watch something, I go to movies available there and make up for older productions ( Android, iOS)
  • Endomondo – the tablet has not happened to me yet run, but with the phone – like most. My favorite application used to monitor physical activity while doing it – I use the Pro version (Android, iOS)
  • Monthly Calendar (unfortunate translation stands. “Calendar period”) – application mainly for women, but also men who want their women to follow cycles and know when to avoid them;) – menstrual diary mobile version, with the possibility of storing backup data on your Google (Android),
  • Instagram – just like on Twitter, no one irritated that publish a million thoughts a minute, so on Instagramie with pictures is the same. The service, which definitely relieved my facebookowych friends from having to view the pictures of all the devices that are coming to me and all the cities that I visit. If you want to follow me – welcome: modern (Android, iOS).
  • Duolingo – language skills are invaluable, so it’s worth it to grind whenever this opportunity. With the help comes Duolingo nice app (Android, iOS)
  • Kvitka – is used to store digitized receipts in case we lost the receipt or faded – to the point of warranty is a great thing (Android, iOS)
  • Qpony – a lot of coupons, rebates and discounts in one place (Android, iOS).



 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment