Saturday, December 7, 2013

[TEL] [ANDROID] Problem with mail (AquaMail, Gmail, Stock ....) - FrazPC.pl

class=”avatar”

  • Sprawd? direct link to posta
  • Statsy w?tku

rcube | 07.12.2013 12:56 | Replies: 4 | Sneaking 0 | Reads: 258 times

Threads: 21 | Replies: 667


Hello.

already got depressed. I have the following problem, actually I have a few but this is the most annoying.
Namely, all clients would have tried does not work auto replenishment which displays suggestions for names and e-mail addresses in the course of their type. It stopped me to work (and work) in my nexus 7 II (kitkat) but it still works on htc sensation (Ice Cream Sandwich) – of course the same account.

I did a wipe, I restored the factory settings, I uploaded once Android 4.3 (using WUGS) immediately afterwards, of course, did I update to 4.4, I went ahead and I put CyanogenMod 10.2 …. then again, I restored the Nexus 7 to factory state. Maybe there is an option somewhere on the google servers who remember the bizarre configurations wrong?

There is one problem, this applies only to stockowego mail program: I am not able to respond to an e-mail without editing the address in the address because it appears to me instead of the full address some funny stamps? & ^ $ UTF? This problem occurs on android 4.3 and 4.4, the CyanogenMod 10.2 just here doing but can not cope with the problem that I described at the beginning.

Help!
Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Sexiest cosplayerki 2012

Jump to last reply | First post on the page

Answers:

I’m sure

I do not have any of the problems you described. or e-mail, or from hd.

kneel in front of you

To add a reply login.





Recent topics on a board
1 [EXCHANGE] [S] Google Nexus 5 16 GB LTE EU 10 Mayor | Vasago Today, 21:01
2 [EXCHANGE] [S] Sapphire Toxic HD 4870 1024MB 3 Sawa | Miehe Today, 20:44
3 cost multifunction device for £ 450 1 fredziopl | Simon_c Today, 20:02
4 Help! Sony VAIO sprinkled coffee. 12 karthadaszt | Adanos Today, 19:57
5 [OT] severed bolt in the door of the refrigerator 10 _Torwald_ | Algeroth Today, 18:46



Previous-Next
1 [EXCHANGE] Buy Radeon 6850 from Gigabyte 1 Snake85 | _Torwald_ Today, 11:07
2 Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 and water cooling … 9.5mm and 8mm 2 Michal5 | _Torwald_ Today, 12:03
3 [MOTO] Tree on the road, a car breakdown and possible damages … 0 lecter Today, 12:52

No comments:

Post a Comment