Friday, February 7, 2014

Android 4.4 KitKat on 2% of the devices, the most popular Jelly Bean - dobreprogramy

I am in the group of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread CyanogenMod :-) I tested with Andkiem 4.xx, but nor was it fits so well with my phone model, or in total – more software on it I did not, because as Google Play claimed that the software is not for my konkretnego_modelu_telefonu_ also use Cyanogen was a total pointless, because newer and more Andek sucks, and pluses, in principle, not much.

Why do so many gingerbread still (a plus for me, because they are still alive appki and system)? Because they are still models of the Andkiem with operators in the sale, and even then one of the best outputs for a complete low-ends, because higher Andki not pull too well on the phone as my 800MHz and 384MB of RAM, so the higher Andki are art for art’s sake. Also pack Gingerbread, the manufacturer does not have to worry about updates, such cheap phones are on the market, so this version still has a lot of percentages.

No comments:

Post a Comment