Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Android vs iOS. Where are the best apps? - Interaktywnie.com

Android vs iOS. Where are the best applications

Every day I use only a few applications, but most of them I had the opportunity to test both the iOS-e, as well as on Android. While Google’s Gmail system shows much better, it is in the vast minority. Most of the applications available on the iPhones leaving the competition far behind.

Of course I use Facebook, but I am opposed to posting via the minute history of his life, sports performance, diet and other personal topics. Sometimes I share something private or post a photo, but such situations are rare. Much more portal serves me to find interesting information and links that will summarize some of my friends, so I use it more than private business. Strictly professional social network, which I use is LinkedIn. I like it so much that I bought a premium package and I use it as well in order to establish business contacts. By the way, turns out to be quite an effective tool for recruiting active in both sides – got a lot of different proposals through it as well as they put together a. I do not use or GoldenLine Polish counterpart, somehow never realized, except that I believe that the global portals are simply better and have more opportunities. I do not use Instagrama and other Pinterestów, because so far, have not found a use for those sites in your life, but the same does not exclude the possibility that one day I will find it for them.

class=”bannerText”> ADVERTISING

Information / Services Mobile

Wirtualmemedia.pl check what the marketing wind is blowing. Service is not yet updated for 23.30, so it is a portal, which was the last fires before going to bed and the first one I use in the morning. It has a great mobile version. The same applies to TVN24.pl, which is in my second in line after getting daily, morning portion of knowledge. Regularly using the service Interaktywnie.com also, from time to time look through SpidersWeb.pl, but mostly using redirects to FB. In the same way I use Techcrunch.com. If something interesting will be uploaded on walla on FB, then I go and read.

Applications Information

in this category using primarily Newsweek, which is good work on the iPhone, but Android is as bad. I do not understand why the app is not optimized for each smartphone, given that Android is the most popular operating system in Poland.

In addition to this website, using, of course, with others, including the system and weather conditions such as AccuWeather. This is especially useful for me because I’m a motorcycle freak, and this type of application to help me check the forecast for the next day.

entertainment applications

Now, for me, number one is Audioteka whose passionate driving car use. I listened to a dozen titles so far, and the coolest made-were “cockroaches” by Jo Nesbo – great radio play with a great cast. I hope more of such production – should pay for it.

Considerable

popular are sports apps for me, because I practice a lot. While cycling MTB, I use professional equipment with measurement of heart rate, fitness and navigation, but recently I use parallel application Runtascic, which has some nice features. As I do not have time to go to the gym, I use it to trap “supporting” the construction of the abdominal muscles by the so-called six Weider: Cynax A6W.’s Like a good sergeant, who, as you turn it on you and tells whistles exercises until you will fall on your face.

Of course I use Google maps. Google huge and very well navigates I been checked, as opposed to the car navigation.

Communications

Of course

mail this basis, both Gmail box at private and company on another server. I must admit that the latest version of Gmail for Android is much better than the one I had on your iPhone. I use it with Skype, as it is often konferuj? with headquarters and their colleagues from other departments of the company. Mobile version works pretty well. I took on the test Viber, but so far not convinced.

Music

only iOS iTunes to Android doubleTwist. Since I use iTunes on your computer and buy a lot of music for his help, it is best in terms of musical works iPhone. The Android sync iTunes music to ordeal, and her quick purchase for me almost bordered on the miraculous. I use it with SoundHound and when I listen to such Eski Rock in the car, this time I use this app to identify a cool song and its immediate purchase – of course the iPhone, because Android can not buy anything ;)

As for my use of the phone, I refer to the recently circulating the web videos, talking about what is going on with the public mobile era. One of them spread fejsie, and two more that show even more interesting phenomenon in a way, I got from someone in this way gave me to understand that he himself became a victim of addiction to the phone.

See video from Vimeo:

Author: Maciej Kutak, managing director of Replise Poland , a company with research and analysis of User Generated Content, and monitoring the Internet for 45 markets. Previously Maciej Kutak as vice president responsible for the company’s restructuring Presspublica, he also served as senior vice president of Viacom International Media Networks and a member of the board at Bauer Media Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment