Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#TylkoMobile: two close-up art, there are problems with Android Pay … Banker

Making the wallet on the smartphone, I decided, test the solution, which debuted on the Polish market in less than two weeks ago. It seems that Android Pay works differently than Google reports. Happen also problems with making the payments.

In the experiment #TylkoMobile check or the smartphone may be the only companion in everyday life, replacing briefcase, computer, notebook and other necessary tools. To pay in stores I use primarily Android apps Pay. Mobile Google wallet appeared on the Polish market on 16 November, and while their the cards in it can place customers orange Polska, T-Mobile Banking Services and Bank WBK West.

To the affiliate banks, as well as the help application the payment process described very briefly. Should the deal go the same way as in the case of the use of contactless cards. Wake up phone need to bring to the reader and possibly enter a PIN associated with the “zdematerializowaną” card. In some cases, misleading advice to clients, you may need to unlock the phone.

the first time the phone equipped with Android Pay regulowałem excess of 50 rubles, I was forced to unlock devices and applications it again to the terminal. It seemed to me then that accidentally blocked the phone while the first approach. After several such transactions I have, but I’m sure it’s not an accident Android Pay requires a double connection with terminal.

In the video above I checked as it was made for me, weekend pay at the gas station. The phone was unlocked, and in spite of this, I was asked to re-use your fingerprint. At the time, a terminal reported, that he should continue the payment on the phone. Application unlock asked the second approach to the terminal, and the process is ended with the input the PIN code on the device sellers.

This “double tap” does that the process, contrary to the assurances of Google, not like payments plastic card. Also, less convenient and takes place otherwise than operation applications HCE, with whom I still in contact (BZ WBK) and PeoPay). The strange behavior of the terminal also causes nervousness sellers – I had that indicated that “the payment failed”, and I had to remove them from misconceptions, explaining that the phone must be approached again. Customers testing, the new product may not be ready for such a surprise not to see instruction that occurs on the phone and the terminal.

I also Met by accident that the terminal is demanded the insertion of the card into the reader. Google says with Android Pay, what happens, when the device is not configured for contactless payments. It is not however, in this store without obstacles, which I used before plastic card contactless. I will try to explain the matter with the agent of the tax period support the branch did not think to report the results.

I wonder, was it such a problem to use Android Pay. If re-unlock more unlocking the phone was (and it’s not right) is it just me?

Michael Kissel

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment