Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Disappointment of the month: the best new feature to Android 7 … – Pauk’s Web

we use a smartphone Huawei Mate 9. For large screen, powerful specifications and a stunning camera phone is notable for Android 7 Nougat. So, I had the opportunity to test the best capabilities of the new version of the system.

About the new features in Android 7 Nougat we wrote not once, not twice and not three times. Those interested in full descriptions of the changes, I mean referenced texts.

Today, I will focus primarily on functions, which was the biggest disappointment in the Android Nougat.

When Google announced Android 7.0, then 7.1, I wasn’t expecting the updates with exaggerated excitement, because I liked actually three small changes.

first, double-tap square

In Android Nougat quick, double-clicking on the square allows you to switch between recently used apps. This speeds up the workflow.

jump between open applications, this is useful especially when we want to write something based on other material. Very often, therefore, copy the link in browser, on Twitter or Instagram to paste them in the chat window or in the message body.

second, changing the size of interface elements

with smart scaling we can install on our smartphone, for example, with a HD screen to give as much content as if it uses a QHD display. I use this in the smartphone Huawei Mate 9, which has the highest resolution on the market, but due to this functionality on the screen diagonal of 5.5 inches can display quite a lot of content.

third, two apps on screen

I Suspected that the smartphone with a screen 5.5" with success will use the feature that allows you to run two apps on the screen, and hope for her the best hope.

Meanwhile, I have used this option twice. First, I learned, in General use, I checked which apps that allow you to work in this mode, and then… almost forgot about the new options.

Only two times it has happened that I decided view listen to videos on Youtube and browse Twitter at the same time.

Just two times.

For me it is a complete disappointment. I suspected that this feature would be useful, and I’ll be on it more often. Meanwhile, for the first month almost it is not used.

I Must have miscalculated. I was hoping that this feature will significantly improve the work on the phone and in many cases will be absolutely essential. In practice it turned out that more often use to quickly switch between open applications than launch both 5.5 inch screen.

maybe even to her, and to convince, or this function will develop wings only for tablets with Android. The only problem is that this segment of devices, it seems to be dead. Google not showing new Nexusów Pixels and Android. Large producers something they offer, but very often forget about the Android updates for tablets, so users can’t wait for Nougata.

Read: One function you need to have your new smartphone, if you plan on buying in 2017

Watch: Huawei Mate 9 – report from the premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment