Friday, October 9, 2015

Launchery, widgets and applications – that convinced me Android. Here … – Antyweb

For a long time I mention in their texts about the process that took place a few months ago. Tempted by new, great looks and a platform Android Wear, I chose smartphone mobile operating system from Google. But not only these two issues influenced the choice, because I have contributed to this are other, smaller things like those arising from the text. I also noticed that the questions about my “Androidowy set of” application regularly returned in the comments under posts, so I decided to take stock of my basic tools.

I would like to start by enjoying the greatest popularity widget: pogodynki. For many users, including me, this is an integral part of the main screen. It happens that I do not pay attention to him for a few koljnych days, and sometimes turns out to be the best source of information on how I should dress before going outside. Therefore, a widget must be pleasing to the eye, easy to read, provide the necessary information and be easily customizable. Some time ago, at the urging of a friend, I chose an application called Beautiful Widgets. Or its icon, or sample screenshots do not reflect on what effects can be achieved by appropriate adjustments widgets created with its help.

 BWF

I have set for the widget” BWF Color clock 4 × 1 “, which is one of many available in the application kit. This particular widget can be customized in many ways, including choosing between vertical and horizontal division, deciding the color of the background and each of the labels, as well as applying one of many sets of icons on the weather. Among them is available this style Google Now, and from that you use most often, although sometimes I reach for the theme a bit more complicated called “S4 Weather”.

The possibilities of the application itself Beautiful Widgets course this is not the end. In the free version to choose I have a few to several versions of different widgets – I focused only on the fact that I use. I advise the same view the listing application, because the choice is quite broad. Especially after buying access to the premium version – but I did not have such a need.

powertoggles

The second of the two that I use every day is Power Toggles widgets. I gave him at the time of switching to Moto X and get started with Android Lollipop, where in the center of notifications were keys quick setup, but recently it turned out that the continued reliance upon slide-out panel is not as quick and convenient operation I had hoped . Single slump on a small icon or quickly change the status of the (Wi-Fi, Blutooth), or redirect me to the setup screen where I can turn it on or off (location services). Here I am managing lock the screen orientation, I turn on the flashlight and deactivates the use of the transfer of the mobile network. With Power Toggles previously used Moto G Android 4.x did not think that this widget will return to my home screen – well, I was wrong.

Not unless I discover anything new if I wrote that my favorite launcherami are NOVA and Google Launcher. Using them alternately, depending on whether in a particular period will be needed quick access to Google Now, and this service is primarily useful with trips.

Set complement Flynx, OneNote and Pintasking . The last application I wrote several days ago, and all three have at least one, albeit fundamental, thing in common – support the so popular today support for applications in a balloon. OneNote offers this function only on the occasion of the creation of the new notes and automatically displays a balloon in the situation of a call – make a note of something fast so do not require us to run applications, it is waiting for us. Flynx is a web browser that operate in balloons and Pintasking lets you create a shortcut to any running background applications also a balloon at the edge of the screen.

There are of course all the programs that I use every day – focused on those that are in some respects distinctive and unique in the release for Android. If you share your favorite sets of applications and / or know those who have not gained the popularity they deserve – feel free to comment.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment