Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NVIDIA has created a better “Nexus” than Google – Shield TV … – Antyweb

Also because Shield TV is currently the most widely used my device connected to the TV. I noticed that more readily take in hand falls NVIDIA than the Xbox and run one of the lighter Gierek. Although I will not deny that continue to offer Google Play is not too extensive and the device still installed have 6 games, which alternately come back. The only new title that immediately caught my attention, and without any hesitation I decided to buy it, GTA Liberty City Stories – a game in which finally can be played on a larger screen (PSP than in my case). In the case mentioned by me VOD services, is also Android TV is able to answer all my needs in this category, leaving all the other starters on the market behind.

Very interesting suggestions appear in the comments of the texts devoted Shield TV on foreign websites. Among them there were even recommendations abandon Google Nexus TV for just the product of NVIDIA, which has a considerable interest and support for your device. This seems unlikely, but Google should definitely somehow appreciate, reward, and repay the American manufacturer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment