Thursday, February 18, 2016

Here’s Android Wear in Polish and new features – first impressions – Antyweb

Actually, I noticed that the new gestures are better recognized by the watch, than the current date. Not quite sure of what it can result, but that’s SmartWatch react to my movements forearm. Even gentle gesture is fully sufficient, while the “scroll” notification is required much more determined, even sudden movement. For sure I enjoy the appearance of such a possibility, because at last from the watch can do some more, and it really is “slightly” is quite sufficient.

It is worth noting, too, that Google once again changed the way management mode sounds now, leaving only one option to choose from on the watch screen. Until now there were up 3 positions, which could be really confusing for many users. Unfortunately I have no way of checking voice chat function due to lack of speaker in the LG G Watch R.

I like the general attitude towards Google Android Wear – despite the system equipment in the voice chat option, it is still far less complicated platform not as contrived as watchOS napędzajcy Apple Watcha. Still I could identify areas where Googlers could make a greater effort, like the mentioned system management notification sounds, but I can safely say that Android Wear is developing at the right pace and in the right direction. And I am writing this from the perspective of the everyday user’s SmartWatch platform from Google.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment