Friday, December 18, 2015

Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the best thing that happened to my phone – Spider’s Web

If you are using Android, then I would be able to tell you: Listen, update your smartphone right now, because Marshmallow is the best thing that happened to my phone! Argument? He disappeared the biggest problem, which is a battery that was not enough for a full day of work. It is a pity that it can answer my call some 0.1 percent. Android users.

Genuinely I am devastated that as recently felt the problems associated with fragmentation of Android. Big holes that appear like mushrooms after the rain, turn out to be flumes in the security systems of millions of devices with Android. In a normal world producer wypuściłby update and the problem within a few weeks would be solved.

But Android. Here there is muck and total chaos. Nobody over there is nothing Google can at best release to update Google Play services, which are not yet a miracle cure for every illness, which faces the green robot. Manufacturers are focused on making money and often forget the devices, issued a year earlier. This reprehensible practice, but effective solution to not so far been found. Apparently, manufacturers must update their smartofny for 18 months, but the facts are that since the launch of the media to the market debut is usually a lot of time passes, this happens a lack of control and the real consequences for those who neglect updates. And as the matter has already rypnie, always blame can knock on any operator that he did not want to cooperate in developing the next update. And the problem solved. And basically swept under the carpet.

The situation standoff, but angry. Even more so now, when I am torn between two worlds. One world is the real, in which the Android 6.0 Marshmallow exists only in theory. Well showed that Peter, who discussed the latest results of the fragmentation of Android. In these reports result marshmallow hovers on the border of statistical error.



What cool Android 6.0 Marshmallow?

The first application permissions, second and third functions, which charmed me after a few days, or access to the voice assistant from the lock screen and function Doze.

Doze allows you to optimize the energy consumption of mobile devices. With this function, the equipment detects when it is at rest and falls asleep unnecessary processes, so that the battery was enough for longer. The side effect may be some delay in receiving notification of new emails or messages, but it is the way. The selected applications, those that really are important to us, we can add to the list of exceptions and all notifications will appear as quickly as possible.

After four days of marshmallow noticed that the battery is spared, when I’m not using just a smartphone. Phone left overnight without a charger discharged suddenly by 1 per cent., AIW during the day, I noticed that there are times when you save power.

The first days of marshmallow were not a good time to test because of the phone I used much more intense than usual. First of all, I traveled a lot by car and doing a smartphone for navigation was charged during the day, sometimes several times. And although the charts battery looked interesting – visible there have been times when the battery almost fell – in practice it could be seen as far as real Doze increased the time working on a single charge.



Doze a marshmallow, or what effects

From Monday jumped into normal rhythm of the week and doing a lot of repetitive tasks. With such everyday use my smartphone Moto X 2 usually around 15:00 was below 50 percent. battery charge, and between 18:00 and 20:00 I had to look for longer battery charger. It was terribly annoying, but I had to live with that.

From the time when daily duties with me the same smartphone, but Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the situation has improved considerably. Now the battery Moto X2 approximately 15:00 is usually 70 percent. energy, and connecting the smartphone to the charger can safely wait for a moment, until I go to bed, what I do usually around midnight.

Dumb smartphone, dumb battery, stupid update of Android, but the changes that have introduced it in my everyday functioning They are quite big. Until now, when I wanted to leave the house after 18:00 I had to take along the charger, look powerbanku or charge the phone in the car. Such solutions are able to temporarily save the situation, but when every evening there is the same problem, this man has the impression that something is wrong. I usually looking for a solution.

I admit that I did not want to change the smartphone because of Moto X2 I’m very happy and just suits me the device. However, just last week I was angry at what I was doing battery. Today’s hard for me to name any defects, although still talking about the same smartphone.



Place on a sad punch line

As I began, so the finish. If you are using a smartphone with Android, that I wish I could tell you: Listen, update your smartphone right now, because Marshmallow is the best thing that happened to my phone!

Unfortunately, I know that to update the marshmallow may be tempted to Today literally a handful of holders of Nexus, one of LG G4, someone with a ball of yarn X2 and … slowly the list is already over.

A terrible shame that the problem of fragmentation Android continues to be so noticeable. May 2016 years is somehow changed.

Read also:

* Graphics: Shutterstock

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment