Sunday, December 20, 2015

For a year, I used the Windows Phone’a. Now I know that staying at … – Spider’s Web

I am a staunch supporter or opponent of any operating system. It is true that sometimes pośmieję with apple sect, because each of your MacBook or iPhone behaves as if it got a special salary of Tim Cook for praising these products, but it’s just an innocent ridicule, completely benign. For a year, I used Windows Phone’a faithfully with unflagging hope that the application will be more and more and that everything will work better. Now I have no illusions. I choose Android.

Over a year ago I decided to equip themselves with the new phone properly compulsion and not by choice. After persuasion and hearing many councils chose the Nokia Lumia 920. I was delighted. My previous phone, smartphone used to be called, has long ceased to be “smart” and became a building block annoying with too small screen, in addition to not acting. Although I know that the current appearance of Windows many strikes me tiled immediately appealed to. And while on the laptop has proven to be somewhat worse, in case the smartphone was for me (and still it really is) brilliant solution.



over two years, the smartphone is for me not just a device to call, contact with friends or killing time in the means of communication. It is primarily a tool that I use for work.

I emphasize this fact, because really he decided about my przesiadce Windows Phone’a on Android. Were it not that I publish daily posts on Facebook, to work with the texts in the context of WordPress, edit a variety of content, share different information and be able to do all this efficiently, quickly, probably today still chowałabym my Lumia pocket. But specifics in a moment.

More than a month ago, at the beginning of November this year, I became the owner of the smartphone Sony Xperia Z5 Compact. Knowing that this is a flagship model from Sony, went to this device with great interest, although I admit that not without distance. My experience with Android were not successful. Every time you within a few months, she reached for the tablet (not the latest and the best, the fact, but still little exploited) with this operating system, the device behaved as if he would explode. The impossibility of getting into the Google store, not reacting to commands, continuous garbage, bulk updates. And all this in order to cause spending three hours over probably going crazy screen, to find out that no, my dear, this application does not work with your version of the system.



At first it was difficult to get used to the interface, which is according to me less intuitive than windowsowski. But while having fun and working on a new device was enough to feel real comfort to use … Android.

Now, when you start to compare these two systems, I come to the conclusion that Windows Phonie actually had problems with … everything. It was not that the truth, so that all spoiled at once that something very impossible for me to work, but difficult for sure. Problems with applications unless they are known to all. No dedicated applications need to install these second-hand or familiarity without something that bread Windows users Phone’a.

The biggest problem I had with WordPress which Windows Phonie almost impossible to edit texts. When you want to correct a word, remove unnecessary space by editing text on mobile, you can start to fire your computer. It will not succeed. When I clicked on the screen with the text, in order to edit the piece, the cursor does not appear in the space, and the entire screen descended to the bottom. However, if you correct something in the application WordPress, which incidentally already have installed (I used it precisely because of errors in the mobile), is not being coupled with mobile side, does not register that fact 100 percent. So any changes he performed in the texts in the application, does not translate into what you would find in the article, when I entered directly by the browser. Absurd. Amendments texts in the field longer possible (at the beginning everything worked fine, but subsequent updates brought more errors), and thus my work began to be rather difficult.

Application Facebook when it comes to handling personal account was irreproachable. If worse came to me to publish in the field post fanpage. He just, note, not published. Nothing, null, zero. Many times I tried, but I was able to maybe 2/10 times. And again there is the same issue – at first everything worked, subsequent updates meant that I was not able to handle the level of mobile fansite, because I do not. The last time I was able to a few days before I got my hands on a new smartphone with Android. Well, bye, bye, dear Lumio.

As the group Spider’s Web for some time been working on the platform Slack, I wanted to equip themselves with the application. First, there was, then there was, but sometimes lent some posts double. The problem subsided, but so what when on Android I do not have any problems? All of these troublesome issues for me did not exist. Publication posts, editing text, data from Facebook, URLs for different platforms is a piece of cake. It is a pleasure, not a few profanities thrown under his breath. I do not know if you can imagine that, because for me so far this sounds like an unfunny joke that Windows Phone cleaned after the copied text locked phone (officially) or after some long time (this was true). Upgrading to Windows Phone 10 has removed this problem. But miserable it would be a consolation for me, because it would have to wait until next year.



The problem with the work on the phone to me an elementary issue that has increasingly alienated me is Windows Phone’a.

I regret that Android does not look like its competitor, but I submit quality work satisfaction from the home screen on the phone. Android militate in favor of a number of applications related to entertainment. As recently as a few days ago, I spotted a virtual reality glasses Google Cardboard. I could not take advantage of them, if not for the fact that I have Android phone. The issue of the fun goes for many other applications. HBO GO on Android works fine. Windows Phone’a yes I downloaded the application, but does not want to run. Not to mention even programs like Snapchat or Tinder, of which I just do not use, but which are very popular, but will not experience their Windows Phonie.

I have some regret to the market of the world that a situation that was presented. Nokia is really one of the best phones that I had. I would happily korzystałabym with her and Windows Phone’a further. I do not agree, however, be a member of the second category. But I do not why I chose Android. I chose it because after some time common sense prevailed. To fight the windmills can not be, and need to work. Comfort and fun is very important to me.

This unfortunately Windows Phone me not assured.

Check game

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment