Thursday, December 17, 2015

This is a chance for a second youth for my Moto X – installed … – Antyweb

Somewhat unexpectedly this morning I found a message about the availability of an upgrade for my Motorola Moto X. A few days ago, spread information about the appearance of an update for users in India, but I did not expect that this time it szbybko it reaches Europe. He spent most of the morning phone so carrying out this process and for several hours I enjoy the opportunity which Motorola has given its zeszłorocznemu flagowcowi.

I will not hide that recently Moto X has been for me a source of considerable frustration. Sometimes she was guilty only indirectly, on przyjład when Facebook completely spraprał Manager beta sites, which is simply unusable, and sometimes I could not stand the long run other applications or even loading pages and … unlocking the screen. For many reasons I wore so with plans to restore the phone to factory settings to let him catch “breath” and see how long he could pull with such heavy use. Update dropped me so from the sky.

motox .and6.1

In addition to installing the new version with many interesting extras, which already described the on Antyweb, the update process itself apparently also introduced some order because the phone clearly accelerated. The decision to hold the so-called. wiep’u was therefore postponed. What surprised me update something else? Yes, but I also need to mention something that is a surprise he did not name. I vividly remember the circumstances in which updated the same Android smartphone to 5 Lollipop and the situation with an even dangerously warming-up housing again happened to. What is true, then the phone is on the table, not in my hands, but some concerns appear and disgust remains.

Let’s go back to that impressed me Marshmallow. Just as iOS9 version is not revolutionary, nor shall immediately visible, significant changes, but improves some aspects of how we work with the phone. I liked new ways of controlling the media volume, and alarm tones, telephone mute option quickly and gently refreshed system font in several places. Marshmallow is also a higher level of security, because Google finally added an appropriate system management applications’ access to specific modules smartphone or system functions.

 motox.and6.2

There were some small problem, because failure informed me onedrive add a file to the cloud, fortunately grounds that it was clear where to look for the cause. Naturally, it was not about that other than access to memory for applications OneDrive’a. Switching one zipper enough and the problem was resolved, but my guess is that the first hours / days will be full of similar situations.

For obvious reasons, I did not have a chance to verify the announcement of Google, Motorola and the accounts of other users who record the Update much or little bit better battery life. In fact, initially Moto X (2014) was able to accompany me the whole a very active day, until the evening by switching to energy-saving mode informed about the need to connect the charger. In the last 3-4 months the situation has become unbearable, because about 13:00, that is 6-7 hours when disconnected from the power supply, the battery indicator was in the middle or below 50%. With this issue relates greatest hope over the next few days and I hope that a (severely) does not disappoint.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment